Lace Plunge Underwire Bralette
What makes it special?
Both minimizer and instyle, our unlined plunge bra featuring sweet lace is your best friend! Deep V-neckline with hidden slings to add support can help you perfectly adjust to different occasions.
- No padding bra with hidden slings to add support and enhance your natural shape
- No poke wire maximum lifts and supports your breasts
- Plunge deep V neckline shows sexy cleavage and ditch. Versatile for low cut tops, loose fitting tops, deep plunge shirts, strappy dress
- Lacy mesh fabric overlay on the cups is soft and comfortable. Sexy and beautiful enough for honeymoon, party and other occasions
- Adjustable straps, scalloped trims, low-cut style, all of these balance good looks and comfort
Family Safe Content
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
SKU: F026. Easy reach by searching the SKU
Nice bra with good support and comfortable fabric... I have stopped wearing underwire for a long time because I hate the feeling of it, but this one is very comfortable. Bought a second one.
I have a flared rib cage which makes bras pretty uncomfortable because they always pinch and squeeze. My under bust areas is my widest part other than shoulders. This bra is super cute. I got a 38B- I meant to order a 40B. It's a little tight on me because I messed my size up, but had I ordered correctly,it would have fit perfectly. The cup size is PERFECTLY with zero gaps in the cup. I wore it all evening and it never pinched or slipped. I'm very happy with my purchase!
Its so hard to find bras in my size, that dont cost an arm and leg. Plus, most bras that are available in larger sizes arent particularly sexy. This is a very comfortable and sexy bra, and nice and cool for the summer. I love it, and Im slowly collecting many different colors! If youre on the fence, definitely try it! You wont regret it!
Super light and comfortable! It's also pretty! The only downside is I can't wear it with anything with too wide a neckline, or with straps since the apex(?) Goes up so high. Minimally visible under thin shirts, but the comfort trumps that. I am a size 18 and wear a 40C. I feel that it gives me enough support.